WIRELESS INVOICE PROCESSING MANAGEMENT – DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
This entry-level position is responsible for gathering and entering bills, as well as investigating payments and past due balances for our client’s telecommunications platforms.
- Performs data entry as it relates to our clients’ wireless and mobile telecommunication services including invoice processing, billing, and account updates
- Tracking and resolving billing disputes/discrepancies with various carriers on the customer’s behalf; present escalation issues, status reports and findings to manager.
- Assists the client team with month reconciliation activities as requested
- Interfaces with clients to ensure accurate and timely resolutions to billing and payment concerns
- Work and partner with other internal departments to resolve issues.
- Participate in projects and/or meeting as designated by management.
- Other duties as assigned; job duties may vary
Minimum (Required): (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Highly detail oriented
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities with a proven background in analyzing issues and generating solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills.
- Strong computer and typing skills (testing will be required)
Preferred: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
- Telecommunications billing and payment experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in an office/business setting.
Please send statement of interest and resume/qualifications to email@example.com
The BAZ Group provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.