This management position is responsible for analyzing clients’ wireless telecommunication expenditures, makes recommendations for cost savings and service improvements, manage inventories, and ensure compliance with carrier contracts to reduce unnecessary expenditures.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Telecommunication Expense Management (TEM), Contracting, and Architecture.
• Performs data entry as it relates to our clients’ telecommunication services including invoice processing, billing, and account updates
• Generates monthly reconciliations, month reconciliation activities as requested
• Interfaces with clients to ensure accurate and timely resolutions to account, project, and telecommunications concerns
• Work and partner with other internal departments to resolve issues.
• Participate in projects and/or meeting as designated by management.
• Other duties as assigned; job duties may vary
Minimum (Required): (must be met in order to perform the job at the required level)
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Services or Information Technology
• Outstanding client service and problem-solving abilities with a background in analyzing issues and generating solutions.
• Highly detail oriented
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication as well as listening skills.
Preferred: (if above and beyond the minimum required)
• Telecommunications billing and payment experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an office/business setting.
Please send statement of interest and resume/qualifications to email@example.com
The BAZ Group provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.